Simple Grid Protocol 1.02
Grid Computing package for Linux/BSD
- Allows computer programs to utilize the unused CPU resources of
other computers on a network or the Internet.
- Written in CLISP (a small, fast & portable Common Lisp with
excellent networking capabilities).
What's new in version 1.02
- BUGFIX - notify daemon & porta function are now immune to CLISP interpreter WARNING messages that can appear before the copyright message in the protocol data stream from the tracking server & CPU resource servers.
- BUGFIX - porta function now uses "prin1" to send portable tasks to the CPU resource servers. This provides correct character escaping & better transparency of portable code.
- FEATURE - porta function now self executes portable tasks if the local machine has the highest ACR, therefore saving time by not sending the task to the grid for execution.
- FEATURE - porta function now returns a third variable indicating if a portable task was self executed or grid executed.
Download version 1.02
sgp_1_02.tar (size = 60KB, release date = 2005/11/19)
MD5 (sgp_1_02.tar) = ff3c0db8d106f74660d7d04ffae9d763
Please read SUPPORT_HOW_TO before sending E-Mail
E-Mail : email@example.com
Please add your e-mail address to the
whitelist before sending us any e-mail.