Simple Grid Protocol 1.03
Freeware Grid Computing package for Linux & BSD
- Allows computer programs to utilize the unused CPU resources of other computers on a network or the Internet.
- Free software & protocol based on the "CPU cycle scavenging" method of grid computing.
- Written in CLISP (a small, fast & portable Common Lisp with excellent networking capabilities).
What's new in version 1.03
- BUGFIX - notify daemon now uses "vmstat" to get the CPU idle%. Using "top" was unreliable because its developers occasionally change the output format.
- DOCFIX - a few document clean-ups.
Download version 1.03
sgp_1_03.tar (size = 60KB, release date = 2015/04/22)
Please read SUPPORT_HOW_TO before sending E-Mail
E-Mail : email@example.com